2020 Chevy Silverado 1500 Towing Capacity
The 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 towing capacity reaches a maximum of 13,400 pounds, proving once again how Chevy makes some of the hardest working trucks in Pensacola. Paired with a Silverado 1500 payload of up to 2,543 pounds, the Silverado is ready to flex its strength, so let’s take a closer look at this powerful pickup and what it can do for you!
2020 Silverado 1500 Towing Capacity Per Engine
It’s an undeniable truth that the Silverado 1500 towing capacity stems from its powerful engine options, making it a formidable opponent for the competition. The 2020 model gives Milton drivers five engine options to choose from, each delivering slightly different yet equally impressive towing and payload capacity specs:
- 2.7L Turbo Engine: This base engine is standard, providing 310 hp and 348 lb-ft of torque. This power gives the Silverado 1500 a towing capacity of up to 7,000 pounds.
- 4.3L V6 Engine: This engine produces 285 hp and a best-in-class 305 lb-ft of torque. Its towing capacity is 7,900 pounds.
- 5.3L V8 Engine: With this available engine, the Chevy Silverado 1500 achieves 355 hp and 383 lb-ft of torque. Towing capacity is elevated to 11,600 pounds.
- 6.2L V8 Engine: Equipped with this engine, the Chevy Silverado 1500 can tow its maximum of 13,400 pounds (on the RST trim). Additionally, this V8 generates an impressive 420 hp and 460 lb-ft of torque.
- 3.0L V6 Turbo-Diesel: With the available diesel powertrain, you’ll be able to tow up to 9,400 pounds. You’ll also be able to pull out 260 hp and 460 lb-ft of torque on the roads near Ferry Pass.
Silverado 1500 Towing Features
Pure power isn’t the only factor playing into the Chevrolet Silverado 1500 towing capacity: a selection of smart towing and safety features help you haul with extra peace of mind in Cantonment, allowing you to load up to the max without worry. Equip your pickup with:
- Trailering Package: Standard for the Chevy Silverado 1500, this package includes a trailering hitch platform and 2-inch receiver, a 4-pin connector, an automatic locking rear differential, and a 7-wire harness with a 7-way sealed connector.
- Optional Tow Mirrors: Extended view towing mirrors for Chevy Silverado trucks make for exceptional sightlines for safer towing.
- Optional Max Trailering Package: Available for select trims, this package adds the Handling/Trailering Suspension Package, revised shock tuning, upgraded rear springs, and more.
Experience the 2021 Chevy Silverado 1500 at Sandy Sansing
When it’s time to upgrade your truck, work with the best at Sandy Sansing! The Chevy Silverado 1500 payload and towing capacity specs are impressive, but that’s not where this pickup’s performance ends. Visit us today to explore everything this powerful truck has to offer, and lower your Chevy Silverado price when you value your trade! We look forward to working with you!
More About the the 2020 Silverado
The 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 towing capacity reaches a maximum of 13,400 pounds, proving once again how Chevy makes some of the hardest working trucks in Pensacola. Paired with a Silverado 1500 payload of up to 2,543 pounds, the Silverado is ready to flex its strength, so let’s take a closer look at this powerful…
Whether you’re shopping for a hard-working pickup around Mobile, AL or Cantonment, the 2020 Chevy Silverado range is a top choice for drivers, especially compared to its classic rival. In part, thanks to a wealth of features and high-powered engine options and a low Chevy Silverado price, this truck has become a fixture anywhere the…