2021 Jeep Cherokee Interior Highlights
The 2021 Jeep Cherokee is a popular crossover that’s as maneuverable in Milton traffic as it is capable on the backroads. Its personal brand is versatility. One angle from which the Jeep Cherokee thrives is its cabin. Whether you’re looking at 2021 Jeep Cherokee interior features, Jeep Cherokee dimensions, or Jeep Cherokee cargo space, we think Ferry Pass drivers will be surprised by what the Cherokee has to offer. Read our overview, and then fill out a pre-approval, value your trade, and get an estimate for monthly payments.
2021 Jeep Cherokee Cabin Dimensions and Cargo Space
- Front legroom: 41.1 inches
- Rear legroom: 40.3 inches
- Front headroom: 39.4 inches
- Rear headroom: 38.5 inches
- Interior passenger volume: Up to 128 cubic feet
- Interior cargo volume: Up to 54.7 cubic feet
2021 Cherokee Interior Comfort Features
From the available CommandView® Dual-Pane Panoramic Sunroof to the available heated steering wheel, the Jeep Cherokee is as luxurious as it is rugged. Other interior features designed to offer a more comfortable ride include:
- Dual-Zone Automatic Temperature Control: Never bicker over the temperature in your car again. Both the drive and the passenger can tweak the climate on either side of the cabin!
- Heated and Ventilated Front Seats: Never sit on freezing seats in February again, and with ventilation holes, expect your seats to stay cool in the hottest months.
- Heated Steering Wheel: Never get the shock of an ice-cold steering wheel in the dead of winter again.
- Alpine® Premium Audio System: Enjoy concert-like audio through your cabin.
The 2021 Jeep Cherokee comes well-equipped with all of the latest in-cabin convenience technologies:
- Uconnect® 4C NAV with an 8.4-inch touchscreen
- Jeep® Skill for Amazon Alexa available
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ compatibility
- 4G LTE Wi-Fi HotSpot capabilities
- Customizable Driver Information Digital Cluster Display
- Bluetooth® connectivity
Get Inside the 2021 Cherokee at Sandy Sansing
Now that Pace drivers have read about the 2021 Jeep Cherokee interior features, Jeep Cherokee dimensions, and Jeep Cherokee cargo space, Sandy Sansing encourages you to experience the Cherokee with a test drive! Just contact a Sandy Sansing dealership near you! Don’t forget to check our comparison between the 2021 Cherokee and Grand Cherokee while you’re here.
More From Sandy Sansing
If you’re shopping around Milton for a crossover with the space and power of an SUV and the sharp handling and efficiency of a sedan, the 2021 Nissan Rogue is a natural choice. One of the highlights of this year’s Rogue is its feature-loaded and roomy cabin. Read on to learn more about the 2021…
The 2021 Jeep Gladiator is for those who don’t want to be bound by Milton roads. With impressive off-roading capabilities, and power that won’t quit, you can count on the Gladiator to get even the toughest jobs done, whether you need it for the job site or a trip into the backcountry. Learn more about…
Are you looking for a new Mazda SUV? Then maybe you should check out the 2021 Mazda CX-5! With 2,000 pounds of towing capacity,* the Mazda CX-5 towing capacity sets this SUV apart from the competition, but that’s not all. The CX-5 has even more to offer, as Milton drivers are set to enjoy its…